As part of the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the HSA proposes a protocol to be applied, in accordance with the return to work safely prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the Covid-19 epidemic as part of the state of health emergency. We thank you for your understanding.
Everyone involved in this protocol must be in good health (no clinical signs and showing no temperature). They should not be “contact” people, or “at risk” people.
- The owner will be given an appointment time during our normal opening hours which must be adhered to in order to avoid multiple arrivals/ collections at the same time.
- We will use our own toys, bowls & bedding. Unless the dog belongings are needed for health reasons (i.e slow feeders etc).
- All dog food, dogs required belongings, prescriptions and medication should be bagged in a closed disposable bag.
- We ask for contact tracing, only 1 member of the family will drop off your family pet and handle its personal effects and deal with the kennel staff.
- On arrival please buzz in at the main gate. Please park as normal on our stone parking area. Leave your vehicle whilst maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres, in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities.
- Take your dog out of the car ensuring it is on a lead and hand it over to the kennel staff using the canal gate system beside reception while maintaining the 2 metre distancing rule.
- You may not enter the kennel buildings or the reception area.
- Please keep delivery and collections brief, using the phone or email to provide more detail.
- Leave the dog’s belongings at the gate for delivery/collection.
- Payment can be made online (additional cost will apply). In the event of payment by cheque or cash, this must be left in the special basket provided.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you have finished and are leaving.